AIDC 100 Logo Guidelines (for Members use)
Web site, printed material
- Black and White logo should only be printed in black and white.
- Color logo should not be printed using other colors.
Web site Accompanying Text
Since AIDC100 membership is individual, not corporate, it must be made clear when the logo is used that it refers to the individual (employee), not the company.
- If included on corporate web site or material, text similar to the following should be included: [Company] has assembled a winning team, including: [logo and name]
- If included with an employee bio on a web site, above wording is not necessary.
- The member name MUST be included on a corporate website so that it is clear that the individual is the member and not the corporation.
Same as above except Member Name does not need to be included.
Optional: An honorary peer organization of innovators and educators in the Automatic Identification and Data Capture (AIDC) industry.
This new logo must be used with immediate effect instead of the old oval logo.
The following color and black & white versions are the AUTHORIZED logos:
NOTE: Images can be copied directly from this page OR click the appropriate links for a bigger image that can be minimized and then reproduce with a better quality.
Click here for Color JPEG (white bg) MEMBER Format
Click here for Color JPEG (white bg) PLAIN Format
Click here for Color GIF (transp bg) MEMBER Format
Click here for Color GIF (transp bg) PLAIN Format